This ENISA Cybersecurity Certification Conference (ENISA-CCC) 2020 aims to take stock of lessons learnt so far and how the plans for implementation of the first candidate cybersecurity certification schemes under the EU Cybersecurity Act are progressing.
ENISA is developing candidate cybersecurity certification schemes under the EU Cybersecurity Act and will guide public and private stakeholders in implementing and complying to these schemes.
This conference will provide updates and insights on:
- ENISA, European Commission and EU Presidency work and plans on cybersecurity and certification.
- Latest developments on requested and future certification schemes.
- Work of the Ad Hoc Working Groups that assisted in design of the two requested schemes so far, Common Criteria and Cloud Services.
- Public and private stakeholders´ schemes implementation.
- International Outlooks on IoT standards, a labelling scheme plus certification and assurance.
For more details check out the conference programme.
The event is hybrid and will take place in Brussels and will also be web-streamed. The participation to this event is restricted to registered people. Please note that due to the pandemic presence onsite in Brussels is limited to the participants appearing on the program.
Registration is required. Register for free now to the virtual event via the: REGISTRATION FORM